A Church Website Using Divi
Bethel Tabernacle is a small hometown church nestled in the heart of Watsonville, CA. The church dates back well over 75+ years and is a very traditional Pentecostal Church. They also have a sincere heart to reach out to the community and the next generation of believers.
Their building was recently renovated with top of the line technology and a fresh modern design yet they have never had a website and have very little promotional materials.
So our goal was to provide a simple and modern one page mobile friendly website that expressed the traditional spirit of the congregation and yet still resonate with a new generation of believers.
Features & Benefits
- WordPress: It was important that they could get in there regularly and edit pages, add images, add videos, create posts and add pages without having any web design experience. Building the website on the WordPress platform gives the client accessibility to tons of free resources, plug-ins and tutorials to one of the most user-friendly web design platforms on the market.
- Divi Page-Builder: The Divi theme comes with a built in page builder that was made with user experience at the forefront of its priorities. The way it is broken up into sections, rows, columns and widgets, really allows you to understand and edit the structure of your page. Your editing controls are pulled out of the main content area so that you get a clear and concise representation of how your modules fit into your page layout.
- Fully Custom One Page Website Design: The client had only two images, a logo, and the Statement of Faith. So we got to know the client well enough to provide content and design to help present the heart of the church.
- Responsive Web Design: This simply means that the website is able conform to what ever size device you use whether cell phone, tablet, laptop or PC. So you no longer have to zoom in and zoom out. It’s almost like having our own personal app.
- Custom Dashboard Tutorials: Included in this website is a custom video tutorial on How To Edit The Pages. These custom video tutorials come embedded in the dashboard giving the clients even more power to take control of their own website.