- Fully custom header (primary menu and secondary menu)
- Overlapping Logo
- Implemented Font Awesome Icons
- Custom Testimonial Slider
- Custom Social Media Bar
- Super Slim Subscribe Bar
- Left Sidebar on Post Pages (moves below post on mobile)
- Compact Mega Menu
- Custom Login Page
The Download Package Includes:
- The McMinnville.zip Child Theme
- pagelayout.xml file
- 11 custom page & post layout pages as featured in the demo site
- Custom Menu
- Custom header.php
- Custom footer.php
- Custom functions.php
- Custom style.css
- Custom custom-login-style.css (for login page)
- Detailed step by step instructions to help you set up this file in just minutes.
This Child Theme Requires:
*Requires a Hosted WordPress site and the Divi theme.
**Please note that the images in this child theme are for demo purposes only and a license is not included with this child theme. If you like any of the photos used in this demo, you may purchase a license at DepositPhotos.com.
I’ve change the site title in WordPress, but the home page is still showing McMinnville | A Premium Child Theme For Divi in source.
- The reason you are seeing that info is because of the meta data that was in the xml when you uploaded. The easiest way to change the meta data is using an SEO plugin like Yoast WP SEO or All In One SEO. I recommend Yoast https://wordpress.org/plugins/wordpress-seo/
- Once you install the plugin, go to the homepage and open up the SEO settings tab. There you will be able to change the Name, Description and other Meta Data. Be sure to click the “Edit Snippet” button.
- Next you will want to change the Facebook image. Select the “Social” tab on the left. It is the second one down. Then upload your featured image.
- Once you have updated and saved the page, will want to use the Facebook Object Debugger to clear the Facebook cache so that it shows the new meta. Use this link, enter your url and the select the “Fetch new scrape information” button and keep doing so until the new meta appears. https://developers.facebook.com/tools/debug/og/object/