A Custom Post Type For Your Staff
You can create as many staff member posts as you want, use the new Divi Staff Grid module to display staff images/links on any page you want, and new customizer settings to further customize the archive pages. Showing off your staff on Divi has never been easier.
Additional Customizer Settings: We added exclusive settings for our archive page templates and for the meta-data in the single staff member page template. Changing the color schemes in Divi Staff pages is super easy.
Easily Change “Staff” Label & “Departments” Label: You can easily change the labels “Staff” and “Departments” in the Theme Customizer making it perfect for “Sales Reps”, “Teams”, “Volunteers” or whoever you need to display on your website.
The Divi Staff Grid Module: This plugin includes a new custom module called Divi Staff Grid. The Divi Staff Grid module works just like the portfolio grid module allowing you to display & sort your staff members on any page of your website.
The Divi Staff Filterable Grid Module: This plugin includes a new custom module called Divi Staff Filterable Grid. The Divi Staff Filterable Grid module works just like the portfolio filterable grid module allowing you to display, sort & filter your staff members by department on any page of your website.
New Module Display Options: Each custom Divi Staff Module gives you the option to sort by name, position or random. You can also set the sorting order (ascending / descending). We have also added a Department Selection to both modules in case you only want to display certain departments.
Advanced Meta Boxes: We have added several advanced meta boxes for items like position titles, phone numbers, addresses, emails, etc. This allows us to easily call up these items on archive pages and in the Custom Divi Modules.
Custom Archive Page Templates: We have created fully custom archive page templates to display important meta-data such as phone numbers and position titles. You can easily link to a single staff member, all staff members, or even departments.
Automatic Updates: Updates for this plugin are served automatically from your WordPress dashboard. You must have an up-to-date version of Divi installed.
- Download the Divi Staff plugin file from your dashboard.
- Head to Plugins > Add New > Upload File in your WP Admin Menu.
- Go to Settings > Permalinks and click “Save Changes”
- You will see a new post on the main menu in the WordPress Dashboard. In it will be the options to add new staff, add new departments and see a list of all your staff. On the staff page you will also see advanced meta boxes for the basic contact information. This is where the templates & modules pull the contact and title information.
- In the customizer you will find new options for styling the Divi Staff archive pages and changes the slug name (Staff) and taxonomy (Departments) to whatever you like.