In one of my recent posts on Quiroz.co, Why Has Divi Become So Slow?, I shared how I am loving some of the new features while working in Wireframe Mode on the back-end. I especially love the new expandable settings workspace.
So in this short video, I will walk you through the steps on how to expand your workspace when working on the backend Wireframe Mode in the New Divi Builder Experience.
New Divi Builder Experience Offers an Expanded Workspace
Some Divi users were having problems expanding the workspace they way I showed in the article. For example this view below. Getting to see all three tabs in a single view is so time saving for me.
More Space For Typing Content
One of my long time clients, Phil Simon, spends most of his Divi time adding content on his own site. He is on the go and mostly uses a laptop for his content. He was frustrated with the lack of text space in the image above, we worked out how to expand the text area to fullscreen like the image below.
I also love how you can edit section, row and module names without even opening the settings making it more organized and easier to sort through.
That’s it for now. Let me know if you found this helpful or if you have any additional tips in the comments below.
Latest posts by Geno Quiroz (see all)
- Maximizing Your Workspace In The New Divi Builder Experience - September 7, 2019
- Quick Tips – Find Out What Clients Like and More Importantly, What They Dislike - May 25, 2019
- Supporting Our Local Chamber of Commerce as a Local Website Design Agency - March 30, 2019
- Announcing Big Changes to the Divi Marketplace on Monterey Premier - December 3, 2018
- Monterey Premier is Partnering with Elegant Themes for Black Friday 2018 - November 8, 2018