Freelance Business Strategies
In 2012 I set out to start my freelancing career. It started out as a back-office service company landing mostly low paying bookkeeping gigs. But by 2016 I had launched several new ventures (and closed a few as well), expanded services, developed resale products, opened up online marketplaces and more.
Within four years (and by the Grace of God), I went from being just a freelancer to running a small agency. And in that time our revenues have more than tripled and our revenue streams have quadrupled. We went from only having a service based income model to now having service, product and passive income models.
In those 4 years I have learned a few basic business principles about being a successful freelancer and so I put together this infographic to help share these principles.
Latest posts by Geno Quiroz (see all)
- We Take Your Website Security Very Seriously and So Should You - April 14, 2020
- Monterey Premier Is Proud to Be a Platinum Sponsor for the East Texas 2020 Man Church Golf Tournament - February 7, 2020
- Maximizing Your Workspace In The New Divi Builder Experience - September 7, 2019
- Quick Tips – Find Out What Clients Like and More Importantly, What They Dislike - May 25, 2019
- Supporting Our Local Chamber of Commerce as a Local Website Design Agency - March 30, 2019