Setting up a WordPress site can be fairly simple. However, properly optimizing it for the vast array of needed areas like local SEO, website speed, and link connectivity can be a bit more difficult.
Luckily, there are free SEO WordPress plugins available that you can use when optimizing your site.
Here are 7 unique plugins that help make the optimization phase more simple.
1. Yoast SEO
Yoast SEO is considered an all in one SEO plugin, but it has a great emphasis on local SEO.
It is a user-friendly plugin that a lot of people use, especially if they are just getting started!
A few highlight features include:
- Internal linking suggestion system
- Redirect manager system
- Focus keyword reporting system
- XML sitemap system
- Content and page analysis tool
This tool is beneficial, and I definitely recommend it for beginners.
All In One SEO Pack is a popular choice for optimizing WordPress sites.
As a result, there are a ton of resources/tutorials available to help you get a hang of how to use the plugin.
Some key features included are:
- The automatic meta tagging system
- Automated blog title Optimization system
- Built-in API
- Redirect manager system
- Keyword suggestion tool
Additional Helpful Resources:
- 20+ Best WordPress Plugins 2019 – Essential for Professional Websites
- 8 Most useful security plugin for WordPress website
- 9 Plugins Help to Enhance Your WordPress Site in Search Engine Results
Premium SEO Pack is robust and affordable.
This plugin’s features include:
- Focus keyword analysis
- Provides page analysis and SEO recommendations
- Helps you to understand how to rank your WordPress site
- It has custom perma-links
- Provides you with 404 monitoring
SEOPressor Connect is one of the few unique plugins that pull data from your website and processes it into an intuitive dashboard, giving you insight about your search engine visibility.
It emphasizes and focuses on contextual content, instead of keyword focus content.
In addition, SEOPressor Connect comes with a subscription of 9 dollars a month!
- Internal Linking
- Automatic dynamics finder control
- Readability scoring
- Overstuffing of keywords checking
- Comes with the 60-day money back guarantee, when you are not satisfied with the results.
- Has a keyword suggestion tool
Without a doubt, this is one of the best unique plugins for beginners.
Google recommends this plugin because it automatically creates a mobile-optimized version for your site.
Key features include:
- Mobile speed improves up to 5x time faster than desktop
- Responsive themes for various devices
- The footprint is optimized and comes in an installation Packaging of 1.9 MB
W3 Total Cache is another specialized WordPress SEO plugin that focuses on website speed optimization.
- Secure socket layer support SSL
- It has Google AMP support
- Support for dedicated servers and virtual private servers
- Its main feature is the content delivery network integration of theme files, Media Library, and WordPress
Broken Link Checker is a great plugin!
This plugin will monitor your blog and alert you if it finds any broken links.
For example, its features include:
- Automatic link monitoring
- Detection of links redirects and missing images
- Search and filter functions for URL and anchor text
There are tons of tips, tricks, and techniques you can use to make your website rank higher and garner more traffic, but it’s smart to focus on the free, easy options to get started.
However, using any of these 7 unique plugins can make the process more seamless, so check them out and see if they’re right for you.
Latest posts by Manan Ghadawala (see all)
- 7 Unique Plugins That Improve SEO for WordPress Sites - June 27, 2019